Profile of Mishicot
- Population (2010 census): 1,442
- Area: 2.5 square miles; 6.5 square kilometers
- Year Founded: 1847
- Year Incorporated: 1950
- Sister Village: Le Châble, Switzerland
- Village President and Village Board (both are popularly elected).
- Village Clerk (hired by the Village Board). Serves as Clerk-Treasurer and Utility Clerk. Handles the day-to-day operations and business of the village.
- Average winter temperature: 14oF - 32oF
- Average summer temperature: 68oF - 86oF
- Average annual rainfall: 32 inches
- Average annual snowfall: 48 inches
- 44o 14' 17" North (44.238056)
- 87o 38' 21" West (-87.639167)